1. Tell us about what you do? Give us your “elevator speech”
2. How long have you been with your company/in that line of work?
3. What do you enjoy most about YPN? If you are new and haven’t experienced what YPN has to offer - what are you hoping to accomplish within this community?
4. What do you bring to YPN? If you were to be a go to person for a fellow YPN member what would they go to you for?
5. How long have you been in Sonoma County? If a short period where are you from originally?
6. Whether it is “Hakuna Matata” “Carpe Diem” or “Just Do IT” - Do you have a motto in life?
7. In 10 years where do you hope to be?
8. If you were allowed to eat one type of food for the rest of your life (and not deal with the consequences) what would it be?
9. If you were to play “hooky” from work for a day, what would your ideal day look like?
10. What is your proudest accomplishment thus far?
11. Whether it’s a sitcom, Rom-Com, Horror or Thriller – What is on your
Send this page to a friend
Show Other Stories